368 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, AR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (16)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (15)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Gibson Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Cabot Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- North Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (80)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ward Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maumelle Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- Conway Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Shannon Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Jacksonville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Jacksonville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Jacksonville?
“Arkansas is really, really nice. It's got the nature feel.” (- Kris Allen)
While he may have been giving that glowing review of Arkansas overall, he may have been thinking of Jacksonville in particular. Not to be confused with the sprawling city in Florida, Jacksonville is a Little Rock suburb with its own history and culture. This city was named for Nicholas Jackson, who allowed for the first railroad to be built on the land. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Jacksonville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Jacksonville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Jacksonville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.