329 Apartments for rent in Centerton, AR with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Centerton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Centerton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Centerton Apartments with Garages (24)
- Centerton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Centerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Centerton Apartments with Parking (25)
- Centerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Centerton Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Centerton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Centerton Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Bentonville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Cave Springs Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rogers Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lowell Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tontitown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (5)
- Johnson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (11)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Centerton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Centerton?
Oh, I may wander, but when I do / I will never be far from you / You're in my blood and I know you'll always be. / Arkansas, you run deep in me. -- From "Arkansas (You Run Deep In Me)" by Wayland Holyfield
Centerton, Arkansas, was founded on January 8, 1990. Square miles: 11.9. Congratulations! You've just found your new baby project, moving to this exciting city with a population of over 9,500, as of the 2010 U.S. Census, complete with plenty of home rentals and places to discover. This quaint little southwestern town is full of interesting people, but not so overcrowded that it's hard to stand out among the masses. Centerton cleverly received its name for the fact that it lies smack dab in the middle of Benton County. You'll find plenty of opportunities for employment and housing, as well as a wonderful education system and low crimes rates, making it one of the best places to set up shop and build a life. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Centerton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Centerton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.