96 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sun Prairie, WI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sun Prairie (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sun Prairie (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Parking (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sun Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sun Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
As legend has it, a group of men left Milwaukee on May 26, 1837, and traveled for days in the rain. On June 9, the group emerged at the edge of the prairie and with the sun shining for the first time in days, carved the words "Sun Prairie" into a tree, naming the town.
Sun Prairie is the sixth-fastest growing city in Wisconsin, and the fastest-growing among cities of 10,000 or more, growing an estimated 23.6 percent between 2000 and 2006. If you are looking for a city with some oomph to it, then Sun Prairie is it! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Sun Prairie offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Sun Prairie, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.