1,380 Apartments for rent in South Hill, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Hill Apartments with Balconies (12)
- South Hill Apartments with Garages (18)
- South Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Parking (22)
- South Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- South Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Puyallup Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Frederickson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sumner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fife Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pacific Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in South Hill?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in South Hill?
South Hill was once a logging camp, but is now a bustling city at the base of Mt. Rainier.
As the oh-so-original name indicates, South Hill is an area on a hill, south of something. In this case, that something is the city of Puyallup, and further north, Tacoma. South Hill is a census-designated place that is somewhere between a city and a neighborhood bigger than a neighborhood, but not big enough to have its own neighborhoods. South Hill has a hard time escaping the shadow of Puyallup, which tends to outshine South Hill in terms of activities. South Hill does provide a great view of Mt. Rainier, so search out a rental property with an unobstructed view for some great morning scenery. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to South Hill renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.