902 Apartments for rent in Sammamish, WA under $2,500
- Sammamish Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sammamish Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Sammamish Apartments with Garages (17)
- Sammamish Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Sammamish Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Sammamish Apartments with Parking (18)
- Sammamish Apartments with Pools (7)
- Sammamish Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Sammamish Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Sammamish Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sammamish Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
Afraid to move alone? Sammamish was ranked friendliest town in America by Forbes in 2012, so you're sure to make new compadres here.
No one who lives in the Greater Seattle area thinks of Sammamish as a city. Most just think of the lake for which the city is named and the parks on the shoreline. Minutes away from year-round outdoor activities, Sammamish is one of Seattle’s eastside bedroom communities. With a population slightly less than better-known Redmond (home of Microsoft) and one-third that of Bellevue, this small city has great appeal. See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,500 in Sammamish is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,500 in Sammamish in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,500 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.