1,244 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Lake Forest Park, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Forest Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mountlake Terrace 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Kenmore 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Shoreline 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Bothell West 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (15)
- Edmonds 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Bothell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- North Lynnwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Martha Lake 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Kirkland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (25)
As in many parts of Washington, the story of Lake Forest Park begins with Native Americans: the Snohomish tribe remained in the area as late as 1903. But they already knew something was up throughout the late 1800s when East Coast settlers started buying land to either sell to lumber companies or fell trees themselves. In 1909, the city was eventually founded, sans Indians, as one of the area's first planned communities. It did not receive formal incorporation until 1961.
Lake Forest Park is one of the few places where the name tells it like it really is. The "Lake" comes from being on the shores of Lake Washington, which you could theoretically see from the higher residential elevations. But your view is usually blocked by the tall and thick groves of trees sprouting from every backyard and empty space: hence the "Forest" part. The main drag, Bothell Way NE, contains most of the retail businesses. But its heavy traffic can make commuting by car to Seattle a pain. As an eco-friendly alternative, the express bus reduces the trip to only 40 minutes.
This bedroom community lies inside King County, just north of Seattle. Less than four percent of the area is devoted to commerce with most residences consisting of single-family homes. Very few apartments exist although you will find rental housing in Lake Forest Park. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Lake Forest Park offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Forest Park offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Lake Forest Park. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.