49 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ferndale, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferndale (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Parking (5)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ferndale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (1)
- Bellingham 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Lynden 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Birch Bay 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sudden Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arlington 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Marysville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Stevens 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Granite Falls 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mukilteo 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Everett 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
Ferndale used to be known as Jam because the town was located next to a log jam on the Nooksack River, but the town's school teacher took it upon herself to give the town a more "picturesque" name. She was reported to have been inspired by the ferns that grew next to the original schoolhouse.
Ferndale is situated between the Pacific Ocean and Cascade Mountains -- so you know it isn't ugly. The area has a moderate climate, and the average rainfall is about 34 inches. This coastal city was settled in 1872 and incorporated on March 19, 1907, and today it covers a little less than seven miles, so you can run from end-to-end pretty darn quick, if you like. If you prefer wheeled transportation, Interstate 5 is where you'll want to be -- it is the only main highway that serves the area. However, if you want an international adventure, Ferndale is situated just 13 miles from the Canadian border. According to the most recent census, the city has a population of nearly 12,000 people. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Ferndale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Ferndale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.