1,175 Short-term Apartments for rent in Edgewood, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Milton Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pacific Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sumner Short-term Apartments (3)
- Puyallup Short-term Apartments (8)
- Fife Short-term Apartments (5)
- Federal Way Short-term Apartments (8)
- Auburn Short-term Apartments (5)
- Des Moines Short-term Apartments (5)
- Kent Short-term Apartments (19)
- Tacoma Short-term Apartments (27)
The beloved symbol of Edgewood, the Nyholm Windmill, was once located in another part of town. In the '70s, it was moved with a lot of help from volunteers and local firemen to its current location on Meridian Ave., a former farm.
Situated about 20 miles south of Seattle, Edgewood, WA, is one of those pristine, open-space cities that's got just about everything going for it. You know the kind: big backyards, fresh air, plenty of outdoorsy spirit, and close proximity to the best things in life. Life is certainly better here. You can enjoy trips to the city (or Canada, if you're feeling adventurous) where you can enjoy fine dining, high-end shopping, and, obviously, the world's best coffee. But you can also chill in your hometown, soaking up the sunshine (there's more of it here than in Seattle) and splashing in the Puyallup River. Known as North Hill to the locals, the Edgewood and Milton area is friendly and welcoming with charming older homes and numerous community events. Make sure you pack an umbrella for the rainy season, and get on over here stat. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Edgewood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.