2,345 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in South Riding, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Riding (1)
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (15)
- South Riding Apartments with Garages (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Riding Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- South Riding Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Riding Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Riding Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arcola Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stone Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brambleton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Chantilly Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Moorefield Station Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Centreville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Broadlands Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Floris Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- McNair Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ashburn Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in South Riding?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in South Riding?
"Oh, lovely world,' thought Sarah, in love with life and all its varied richness." _ Winifred Holtby author, from the novel South Riding
It would be easy to assume that a place with a name like South Riding is famous for its horses, especially in Virginia, where the equestrian arts truly rule. But while it isn't hard to find equestrian farms, riding competitions and training on South Riding's outskirts, its name is actually meant to reflect the community's comfortable suburban lifestyle. The planned community of South Riding, otherwise known as South Riding Proprietary, takes its name from a fictitious community in England that epitomized upscale, comfy British living. That may seem like a strange concept to import to American suburban living, but South Riding's city-within-a-city concept has succeeded in creating a community in which residents have just about everything (beer, restaurants, museums, tennis -- whatever floats their boat) at their fingertips. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in South Riding should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in South Riding may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in South Riding. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.