3,817 Short-term Apartments for rent in Idylwood, VA
- Idylwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Idylwood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Idylwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Idylwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Idylwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Idylwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Idylwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Idylwood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Idylwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Falls Church Short-term Apartments (11)
- Tysons Corner Short-term Apartments (8)
- Merrifield Short-term Apartments (3)
- Vienna Short-term Apartments (2)
- McLean Short-term Apartments (4)
- Annandale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Oakton Short-term Apartments (1)
A word of advice? Don’t get bogged down by city life in D.C.. Give yourself a little space and settle down in Idylwood, a gorgeous Virginia suburb less than 12 miles from the city.
Sure, Idylwood was set up to accommodate commuters, but that doesn’t mean it’s lacking in the culture department. Spread out on a 2.8 mile stretch of northern Virginia’s totally essential, occasionally congested Route 7, Idylwood is nestled perfectly in between Tysons Corner (home to one of the world’s largest shopping malls) and Falls Church, a beautiful D.C. suburb with some of the best food in the area. So while residents may have easy access to one the of east coast’s most stimulating cities, they hardly need to stray from their own block to find an incredible collection of German bakeries and Italian restaurants, not to mention the abundance of fantastic, luxury brands. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Idylwood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.