228 Apartments in Highland Springs
- Highland Springs Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Parking (4)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Highland Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sandston Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Highland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mechanicsville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (206)
- Bensley Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lakeside Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bellwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dumbarton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glen Allen Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
From "streetcar suburb" to a city of its own, Highland Springs has grown rapidly since its formation in the 1890s as little more than a stop on the electric street railway.
With just eight square miles of land and 15,000 residents, real estate in Highland Springs can be a bit tough to come by. It's to see why when you realize there are roughly 1,950 people per square mile! Still, it's hard to deny the charm of this small Virginia town, with its historic background and Antebellum architecture. See more
Finding an apartment in Highland Springs that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.