53 Apartments in Forest
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Forest (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Forest (1)
- Forest Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Forest Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Forest Apartments with Parking (2)
- Forest Apartments with Pools (2)
- Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Forest Furnished Apartments (3)
- Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Timberlake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lynchburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Vinton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Daleville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Cave Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fishersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Crozet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Forest?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Forest?
Having European historical roots that date before the Revolutionary War, Forest has maintained a large area of woodlands and boasts violent crime statistics that are over 35 times lower than the national median.
Though relatively large for a community that's not even designated as a town or city, Forest remains relatively sparsely populated. With a population of just over 9,100 and a total area of nearly 14 square miles, this census-designated place has a population density of only 660 residents per square mile. When compared to smaller Virginian towns, such as Accomac, which has a population density of 1,300 people per square mile, it becomes obvious just how much room everyone has to live in Forest. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Forest offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Forest. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Forest can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.