244 Short-term Apartments for rent in Falmouth, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Falmouth Accessible Apartments (1)
- Falmouth Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Falmouth Apartments with Garages (1)
- Falmouth Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Falmouth Apartments with Parking (2)
- Falmouth Apartments with Pools (1)
- Falmouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Falmouth Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Falmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fredericksburg Short-term Apartments (9)
- Stafford Courthouse Short-term Apartments (1)
- Spotsylvania Courthouse Short-term Apartments (1)
- Marumsco Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge Short-term Apartments (1)
- Buckhall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Woodbridge Short-term Apartments (14)
- Manassas Short-term Apartments (10)
- Manassas Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lorton Short-term Apartments (4)
Finding a short-term apartment in Falmouth takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.