1,759 Apartments for rent in Buckhall, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buckhall (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buckhall (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buckhall (2)
- Buckhall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Buckhall Apartments with Garages (4)
- Buckhall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Buckhall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Buckhall Apartments with Parking (6)
- Buckhall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Buckhall Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Buckhall Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manassas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sudley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- County Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Buckhall?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Buckhall?
Buckhall gets its name from the large population of deer or bucks that lived in the area prior to the Civil War. To this day, Buckhall has one of the largest deer populations in the continental United States.
Buckhall is an unincorporated town in Prince William County, Virginia. At one point, Buckhall was nothing more than a one-room schoolhouse built in 1865. That lone schoolhouse seemingly in the middle of nowhere has grown into a town with a population of more than 16,000 residents. History buffs will love living in this area - Buckhall is just minutes from the infamous Signal Hill and the site of the Bull Run Battlefield from the American Civil War. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Buckhall offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Buckhall. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Buckhall can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.