37 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Broadlands, VA
- Broadlands Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Broadlands Apartments with Garages (7)
- Broadlands Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Broadlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Broadlands Apartments with Parking (7)
- Broadlands Apartments with Pools (6)
- Broadlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Broadlands Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Broadlands Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Broadlands (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Broadlands (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Broadlands (3)
- Brambleton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ashburn Furnished Apartments (2)
- Stone Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leesburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Riding Furnished Apartments (1)
- McNair Furnished Apartments (2)
- Herndon Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chantilly Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dranesville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Reston Furnished Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Broadlands?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Broadlands?
"Virginia / Lie in all my broken dreams / You pick me up / And you sure make me smile / Virginia / And I would give anything / To come dance around / My memory for awhile" -- Whiskey Myers
Broadlands is a Census Designated Place (CDP) and is a suburban neighborhood of Ashburn. It is part of Loudon County and is located on the northeastern part of the State of Virginia. It has approximately 12,000 residents and has had a population growth of over 15% since 2006. It only has a total area of 3.28 square miles, of which 3.26 square miles is land area and 0.02 square miles is water area. This gives it a high population density - but that just means more friendly neighbors for you to get to know! See more
Furnished apartments in Broadlands can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Broadlands as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.