550 Accessible Apartments for rent in West Point, UT
- West Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Point Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Point Apartments with Parking (5)
- West Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Point Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Point Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Clinton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Syracuse Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roy Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clearfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Haven Accessible Apartments (3)
- Layton Accessible Apartments (7)
- South Ogden Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (5)
- North Ogden Accessible Apartments (1)
- Farmington Accessible Apartments (3)
West Point, Utah is a tight-knit community. There's no better example of this than the West Point Military Memorial. On a wall outside West Point Elementary, names and symbols of the town's men and women in uniform honor decades of service from West Point's veterans.
West Point's residents get to enjoy the natural beauty of the lake to the west and the state's green hills to the east, as well as easy access to Salt Lake City just a few miles south. The town is home to approximately 9,500 people living in one of greenest parts of Utah. It's mostly a mix of rural plots and suburban neighborhoods lined with houses and a few areas with apartments and condos. It's the very definition of a bedroom community, meaning that you'll have to hop in your car to grab a bite to eat, hit the shops, or see a movie. This makes for a quiet retreat that's as close to the city as it is to some of the state's grandest national parks. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in West Point with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in West Point. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.