67 Apartments for rent in St. George, UT with Balconies
- St. George Accessible Apartments (3)
- St. George Apartments with Garages (62)
- St. George Apartments with Gyms (9)
- St. George Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- St. George Apartments with Parking (73)
- St. George Apartments with Pools (36)
- St. George Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- St. George Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- St. George Furnished Apartments (11)
- St. George Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Ivins Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hurricane Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mesquite Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cedar City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Whitney Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (310)
- Winchester Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in St. George?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in St. George?
]Quaint, serene, picturesque, and full of small town quirk, St. George exists in a Utah-pian world of its own. Renting can be tricky and neighborhoods can be cliquey, but this guide is here to make your rental search a piece of cake. Eat up.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for St. George renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.