994 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cottonwood Heights, UT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cottonwood Heights (2)
- Cottonwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Cottonwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cottonwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cottonwood Heights (2)
- Holladay 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sandy 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Millcreek 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Midvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Murray 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- South Salt Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Draper 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Taylorsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South Jordan 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Riverton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cottonwood Heights?
Cottonwood Heights in Utah has been called a gateway to both the Big Cottonwood Canyon and Little Cottonwood Canyon. The majority of the town is made up of a ridge that separates the valleys of the canyons, and the ridge is covered in suburban housing and commercial development.
Cottonwood Heights is essentially a small suburb of Salt Lake City, and it offers good access to the big city amenities nearby and also the splendor of the outdoors in the nearby mountains. Cottonwood Heights is a beautiful and desireable area. The town regularly makes lists of the best places to live in the country, and it’s a popular place to rest your head if you love the outdoors or peaceful, quiet living. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cottonwood Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cottonwood Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.