745 Accessible Apartments for rent in Bluffdale, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Parking (11)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bluffdale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bluffdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bluffdale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Riverton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (2)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Jordan Accessible Apartments (4)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (1)
- American Fork Accessible Apartments (5)
Bluffdale is a pretty descriptive name for the city, since it is dotted with both bluffs and dales. An additional detail that is not in the city's name, however, is that the Jordan River goes through here on its way to Salt Lake City.
Bluffdale has about 7,580 residents, and is located 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City. You might think this city is small, but considering it was actually once part of neighboring South Jordan and then Riverton, the residents here are simply happy Bluffdale finally gained some sort of independence since then. You'll see that appreciative attitude among the people here when you arrive to find a house to rent, so get excited! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Bluffdale with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Bluffdale. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.