369 Apartments for rent in Weatherford, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Weatherford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Weatherford Apartments with Garages (38)
- Weatherford Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Weatherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Weatherford Apartments with Parking (49)
- Weatherford Apartments with Pools (7)
- Weatherford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Weatherford Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Weatherford Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Hudson Oaks Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willow Park Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Aledo Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Springtown Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Azle Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Cresson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Oak Trail Shores Apartments with Balconies (5)
- White Settlement Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Granbury Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Benbrook Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Weatherford?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Weatherford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Weatherford?
The “Peach Capital of Texas,” Weatherford is a sweet southern town located in Parker County, Texas. A unique city—where else can you find old-timey saloons and a statue of Peter Pan in the same place? —Weatherford is home to over 25,000 residents. If you’re looking to join this fine Texan city, you have to love a few things: peaches, history, J.R. Ewing and some mighty affordable living options. Just how affordable are apartments in this Fort Worth suburb? Take a look-see at some of our listings and we reckon you’ll be blown away. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Weatherford renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.