120 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in South Houston, TX
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Houston (1)
- South Houston Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Houston Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Houston Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Houston Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Deer Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pearland 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Webster 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Porte 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Nassau Bay 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Houston 3 Bedroom Apartments (213)
- League City 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Seabrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kemah 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
South Houston is one of the best places to grab a good read this side of the Mississippi. The South Houston Library is one of the most well-regarded libraries in the state. Good news for all of us bookworms out there.
South Houston is a Texas city in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land Metropolitan area of Harris County. Trying saying that one threes times fast! The population is just about 17,000 people strong and it is bordered by both the City of Pasadena and the City of Houston. As far as size goes, South Houston has an area of about five miles total and does not have any bodies of water within it naturally (sorry swimmers). South Houston is also a town rich in history and culture, perfect for those who want to live somewhere with an interesting past. The area was originally called Dumont back in 1907. Soon Dumont was incorporated and called the City of South Houston. Things started to grow rapidly -- a post office was built, many family stores were established, the Henderson Railroad came through, as did the Houston Ship Channel nearby. South Houston survived hurricanes and other obstacles, pushing through a rocky beginning to become a peaceful, pleasant, and industrious city that is still living happily and harmoniously today. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in South Houston provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in South Houston. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.