5 Apartments in Shelby County, Texas
Check out 5 verified apartments for rent in Shelby County, TX. Some apartments for rent in Shelby County might offer rent specials. Look out for the rent special icon!
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Results within 1 mile of Shelby County
Results within 10 miles of Shelby County
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Nacogdoches, TX Apartments (12)
- Sam Rayburn, TX Apartments (3)
- Henderson, TX Apartments (3)
- Lufkin, TX Apartments (3)
- Shreveport, LA Apartments (196)
- Marshall, TX Apartments (6)
- Hudson, TX Apartments (3)
- Bossier City, LA Apartments (74)
- Jasper, TX Apartments (9)
- Red Chute, LA Apartments (4)
- Longview, TX Apartments (28)
- Eastwood, LA Apartments (5)
- Natchitoches, LA Apartments (4)
- Leesville, LA Apartments (18)
- New Llano, LA Apartments (3)
- Whitehouse, TX Apartments (12)
Find an apartment for rent in Shelby County, TX
Searching for an apartment for rent in Shelby County, TX? Look no further! Apartment List will help you find a perfect apartment near you. There are 5 available rental units listed on Apartment List in Shelby County. Click on listings to see photos, floorplans, amenities, prices and availability, and much more!
Tired of browsing? Take our personalized quiz. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of Shelby County apartments that are best for you. We’ll also factor in your commute, budget, and preferred amenities. Looking for a pet-friendly rental, or an apartment with in-unit washer and dryer? No problem, we’ll provide you with apartments that match that criteria.
You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next Shelby County, TX apartment rental! After all, everyone deserves a home they love.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Shelby County?
Apartment Rentals in Shelby County start at $1,400/month.
How can I find a pet-friendly apartment in Shelby County?
You can use the pet-friendly filter to find apartments that allow pets.
How much should I pay for rent in Shelby County?
The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in Shelby County.