189 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in San Angelo, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Angelo Apartments with Balconies (22)
- San Angelo Apartments with Garages (37)
- San Angelo Apartments with Gyms (7)
- San Angelo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- San Angelo Apartments with Parking (58)
- San Angelo Apartments with Pools (12)
- San Angelo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- San Angelo Furnished Apartments (6)
- San Angelo Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Abilene Dog Friendly Apartments (102)
- Big Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Midland Dog Friendly Apartments (86)
- Kerrville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Odessa Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Fredericksburg Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Del Rio Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kingsland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Horseshoe Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
“A boy don’t get to be a man with clean britches on” - Elmer Kelton
San Angelo is an oasis of West Texas quirk. It's overwhelmingly welcoming. It is a city that is small and surrounded by desert, so you had better get over judgment and make friends fast, or else live a life as lonely as the tumbleweeds that sweep through town. See more
Finding an apartment in San Angelo that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.