4,589 Apartments for rent in Richland Hills, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richland Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Parking (5)
- Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Richland Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Haltom City Apartments with Pools (7)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Pools (17)
- Hurst Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bedford Apartments with Pools (15)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Pools (178)
- Keller Apartments with Pools (7)
- Saginaw Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (71)
- Euless Apartments with Pools (19)
- Southlake Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Richland Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Richland Hills?
It's hard to find information about the history of Richland Hills, Texas. That's because, although it's an older and more established suburb of Fort Worth, the land it's on used to be part of Birdville. Are there a lot of birds here? Nope. Birdville was named for a Texas Rangers captain named Jonathan Bird.
Today, Richland Hills still retains a slight resemblance to its earlier history with a school district still named Birdville. And while the area is older and pretty well built out, especially compared to the rest of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, it's still a desirable place to live because it's so conveniently located to the popular Mid-Cities area of the northeastern Fort Worth suburbs. House rent is almost shockingly cheap compared with the rest of the area because the houses are older, but you don't have to pay for that cost savings with a higher crime rate. Safety and comfort in the Fort Worth area -- are you ready to sign up yet? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Richland Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Richland Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.