1,046 Apartments for rent in Lago Vista, TX with Balconies
- Lago Vista Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lago Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lago Vista Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lago Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lakeway Apartments with Balconies (12)
- The Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Lost Creek Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Lake Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lago Vista?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lago Vista?
Rusty Allen Airport, which is located in Lago Vista, was vital to relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina. The airport was instrumental in transporting invaluable supplies and equipment to those affected by the storm.
Lago Vista is a gorgeous little city in the hill country about 20 miles northwest of Austin, Texas. Located on the northern shore of Lake Travis (which looks like the shadow of a dragon from the air), this scenic community was incorporated in the early 1980s, but was actually developed in the 1960s as a lake resort. Back in the 60s, summer homes, camping facilities and water sports were the main attractions of the area. The population has grown to 6,369, and continues to steadily increase as people fall in love with and move to the area. This is the hill country, and part of the amazing allure of living in Lago Vista is due to the tiered landscape that affords a large portion of its residents stunning lake views. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lago Vista renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.