298 Apartments for rent in Jersey Village, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jersey Village (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jersey Village (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jersey Village (3)
- Jersey Village Accessible Apartments (5)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Parking (7)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Pools (7)
- Jersey Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Jersey Village Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (522)
- Tomball Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Mission Bend Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Stafford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Katy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Jersey Village?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Jersey Village?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jersey Village?
Jersey Village was originally just a dairy farm. The main stock was in Jersey cattle so the area became known for the bovines as Jersey Village.
Jersey Village is a quiet community located in Harris County Texas. Not far from the big city life in Houston, it offers a small town atmosphere with the benefits of the a large metropolitan area not far away. Originally built in 1953, Jersey Village started out as a local dairy farm, was given up by the owner for development and soon became a working town, with a police and fire department. With a population of approximately 7,600 people, it is located on the eastern side of the state, close to the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. The convenient location means you can enjoy all the best that Texas has to offer. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Jersey Village offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Jersey Village. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Jersey Village can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.