2,221 Apartments for rent in Dickinson, TX with Garages
- Dickinson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dickinson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Parking (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dickinson Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dickinson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- League City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Kemah Apartments with Garages (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (4)
- Galveston Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Dickinson?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Dickinson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dickinson?
Ready to have an out of this world time? The Johnson Space Center, courtesy of the NASA, is located here!
Located 19 miles northwest of Galveston Island and 28 miles southeast of Houston, Dickinson is a thriving coastal town with a population of 19,092 and growing! One of the things that makes Dickinson such a wonderful spot along the Gulf of Mexico is its location. Anyone looking for home rentals in Dickinson will find themselves in close proximity to some of the area's most amazing destination spots, like the Johnson Space Center (NASA), just to name one! Imagine living just 20 minutes away from Galveston Island's Boardwalk and the beach, and slowing down to island time for a relaxing day getaway. Or, if you want to hit the city for some world class shopping at the Galleria or go visit the Butterfly Garden, Houston is a short 30 minutes in the opposite direction. Prefer to stay close to home? Dickinson Bayou is the perfect place for fishing, swimming and water skiing, and it's practically in your backyard.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dickinson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Dickinson apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.