381 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Angleton, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Angleton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Angleton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Angleton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Angleton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Angleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Angleton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Angleton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Angleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Angleton Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Angleton (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Angleton (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Angleton (5)
- Richwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Jackson Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Clute Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Freeport Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Alvin Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Manvel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pearland Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Missouri City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hitchcock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Angleton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Angleton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Angleton?
"Don't worry about bitin' off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think". - From "Don't Squat With Your Spurs On" by Texas Bix Bender
A lot of things are big in Texas, except the town of Angleton. On the smaller side of big, with only 18,862 residents, it leans up against the lower southeast side of Texas, about 42 miles south of Houston at the intersection of State Highways 288, 35 and the Union Pacific Railroad. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Angleton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Angleton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Angleton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.