169 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Angleton, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Angleton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Angleton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Angleton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Angleton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Angleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Angleton Apartments with Parking (7)
- Angleton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Angleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Angleton Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Angleton Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Angleton (3)
- Richwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Jackson 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Clute 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Freeport 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alvin 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Manvel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pearland 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Missouri City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Friendswood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Hitchcock 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Angleton?
"Don't worry about bitin' off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think". - From "Don't Squat With Your Spurs On" by Texas Bix Bender
A lot of things are big in Texas, except the town of Angleton. On the smaller side of big, with only 18,862 residents, it leans up against the lower southeast side of Texas, about 42 miles south of Houston at the intersection of State Highways 288, 35 and the Union Pacific Railroad. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Angleton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Angleton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.