1,310 Apartments for rent in Memphis, TN with Hardwood Floors
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (32)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (229)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (111)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (324)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (62)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (133)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (504)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (17)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (733)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (509)
- Southaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Oxford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Memphis?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Memphis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Memphis?
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Memphis renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.