717 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Memphis, TN
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (29)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (210)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (115)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (237)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (294)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (136)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (123)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (510)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (18)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (752)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (520)
- Southaven 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Olive Branch 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Germantown 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Bartlett 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Collierville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Lakeland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Arlington 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Memphis offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Memphis offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Memphis. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.