362 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lakeland, TN
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lakeland Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lakeland Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lakeland (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lakeland (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lakeland (5)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Atoka Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Millington Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Munford Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Collierville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (515)
- Olive Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lakeland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lakeland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lakeland?
As a magnificent man-made pond, Garner Lake was built in 1959 specifically for the now defunct Lakeland Amusement Park. Today, it's the centerpiece for the city of Lakeland and residents who flock to live there. This gives new meaning to "build it and they will come." The lake is a major appeal that covers about 235 acres with just over seven miles of shoreline.
To get to where it is now, Lakeland had to go through somewhat of an identity crisis: first being an amusement park and then a drag strip racing venue before finally settling into the rural wonderland of communities it is today. Residential real estate consists primarily of medium to large single-family homes, though there is some rental property. You might even stumble upon a mobile home or two. Lakeland is a good example of the finer side of rustic living: wooded seclusion with easy access to urban excitement. Only 12,430 people live there, packed like sardines in a 23.5 square mile area, per 2010 census data. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lakeland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lakeland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lakeland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.