233 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Columbia, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Columbia (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Columbia (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Columbia (5)
- West Columbia Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- West Columbia Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Columbia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- West Columbia Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Columbia Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Springdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Andrews 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Cayce 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Forest Acres 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lexington 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Irmo 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Dentsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Red Bank 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Woodfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Mini me: The jury is still out on West Columbia; is it an urban or suburban community? No doubt it's a miniaturized version of the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina -- having expanded from its core -- yet, West Columbia holds on for dear life to the metropolitan landscape, giving residents a feel of exclusivity while living in the "thick" of it.
West Columbia is a charming city seated on the western shore of the Congaree River. It has less than 15,000 residents who benefit from its status as an important transportation hub and a major employer with one of the fastest growing economies in Lexington County. The city's accommodating municipal services enables the average person to freely partake in a good quality of life. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Columbia provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Columbia. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.