335 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Andrews, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Andrews (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Andrews (3)
- St. Andrews Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Balconies (15)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Garages (1)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Parking (7)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (8)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Andrews Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- St. Andrews Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Seven Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Columbia 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Springdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cayce 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Forest Acres 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Dentsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Woodfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Columbia 2 Bedroom Apartments (77)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Andrews?
St. Andrew don't forsake me / St. Andrew / Don't forsake me" (- The White Stripes, "St. Andrew")
St. Andrews is a census designated place, which is a bit like a teenage town as opposed to a grown-up city. It boasts a population of 20,493 people, who probably live in St. Andrews to avoid living in the real city of Columbia. It is actually a suburb type of place nestled in between the Broad River and the Lower Saluda River. However, you cannot escape the fast lane (literally), no matter where you live. St. Andrews is also nestled between highways 20 and 26, the latter taking commuters and university students into Columbia. It is an area that is all houses and apartments, though it is close to the Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park and the Riverside Golf Course. See more
2 bedroom apartments in St. Andrews are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Andrews near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Andrews that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.