356 Apartments for rent in North Myrtle Beach, SC with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Myrtle Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Balconies (36)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Gyms (30)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (35)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- North Myrtle Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Myrtle Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- North Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little River Apartments with Parking (7)
- Calabash Apartments with Parking (2)
- Myrtle Beach Apartments with Parking (28)
- Sunset Beach Apartments with Parking (7)
- Forestbrook Apartments with Parking (4)
- Red Hill Apartments with Parking (2)
- Socastee Apartments with Parking (6)
- Conway Apartments with Parking (6)
- Shallotte Apartments with Parking (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in North Myrtle Beach?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in North Myrtle Beach?
North Myrtle Beach is home to one of the nation's most celebrated beaches, which attracts more than 10 million visitors a year.
If the name "North Myrtle Beach" evokes blissful images of sun and sand for you, then you're not alone. Although its population is only 13,752, the main beach area attracts more than 10 million visitors a year, so somebody here must be doing something right. Obviously, it's one of the region's premier tourist destinations, but it's also a stunningly beautiful place to call home, with warm, friendly locals who don't seem to mind that their hometown is overrun with millions of strangers throughout the year. In addition, it boasts corporate headquarters for companies such as Accent Stainless Steel and furniture manufacturer BauschLinnemann, so it's not all fun and games here. When you're done working and you're ready to play, however, the beach awaits you, in all its pristine glory. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some North Myrtle Beach apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.