211 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in North Augusta, SC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Augusta (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Augusta (1)
- North Augusta Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Augusta Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Augusta Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Augusta Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Augusta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Augusta Apartments with Parking (6)
- North Augusta Apartments with Pools (4)
- North Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- North Augusta Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Augusta Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Augusta Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Augusta (3)
- Belvedere 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Martinez 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Warrenville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Evans 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Augusta 3 Bedroom Apartments (115)
- Aiken 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Grovetown 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Harlem 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Red Bank 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lexington 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
North Augusta was incorporated in 1906, but two towns -- Campbell Town and Hamburg -- previously stood on some of the area that the city now occupies.
Although North Augusta might not be the biggest city (it had a population of 21,348 according to the 2010 U.S. Census), it has a decent amount of amenities, so you won't have to make a perilous trek to get your groceries or go out to eat. It's also just across the river from Augusta, Georgia, which means that you're never far away from the bright lights of a big (well, biggish) city. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in North Augusta provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in North Augusta. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.