94 Apartments in Garden City
- Garden City Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Garden City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Garden City Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Garden City Apartments with Parking (15)
- Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Garden City Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Garden City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Murrells Inlet Apartments with Pools (10)
- Socastee Apartments with Pools (4)
- Forestbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Red Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Conway Apartments with Pools (6)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (42)
- Little River Apartments with Pools (5)
- Carolina Shores Apartments with Pools (2)
- Calabash Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Garden City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Garden City?
The 668-foot long pier at Garden City was voted "_Best Fishing Pier"_ on the Grand Strand on four separate occasions. The last time was in 2008, and before that in 2007, 2006 and 2004. Because it is a licensed public fishing pier, anglers don't need a saltwater license to fish from it. There's a tackle and rod rental store right on the pier, and you can fish 24 hours a day.
Garden City, also known as GardenCityBeach, is in HorryCounty on South Carolina's coast, located at a pleasantly warm 33 degrees and 35 minutes of latitude north. The city covers an area of 5.5 square miles, and only 0.1 square mile of that is water. In 2010 the population of Garden City was estimated to be just over 11,000. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Garden City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Garden City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.