141 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Red Lion, PA
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Red Lion (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Red Lion (1)
- Red Lion Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Red Lion Apartments with Garages (2)
- Red Lion Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Red Lion Apartments with Parking (2)
- Red Lion Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Red Lion Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East York Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Yorklyn Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- York Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- North York Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glen Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mount Wolf Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lancaster Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- East Berlin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Red Lion?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Red Lion?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Red Lion?
Forget the dropping of the ball on New Year's Eve -- Red Lion drops a cigar to celebrate the historical importance of cigar making to the town.
Red Lion is a small town of 6,300 residents, located in York County, in central Pennsylvania. As part of the Susquehanna Valley, it's a town with an agricultural and manufacturing past, much of which is still evident in businesses and with the properties on the outskirts of town. It is convenient to the larger metropolitan areas of York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Baltimore, and Washington D.C., making it a growing destination for folks who don't mind a bit of a commute. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Red Lion should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Red Lion may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Red Lion. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.