40 Apartments for rent in Pittsburgh, PA under $800
- Pittsburgh Accessible Apartments (47)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (150)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Garages (63)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (128)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Parking (146)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Pools (32)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (142)
- Pittsburgh Dog Friendly Apartments (175)
- Pittsburgh Furnished Apartments (26)
- Pittsburgh Luxury Apartments (182)
- Pittsburgh Pet Friendly Apartments (180)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Pittsburgh?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Pittsburgh?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Pittsburgh?
Consistently topping “Most Livable Cities in America” lists (and that has to be a good thing), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania serves as both current headquarters of Steeler Nation and future headquarters of you. So, what’s it take to land a pad in this place?See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $800 in Pittsburgh is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $800 in Pittsburgh in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $800 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.