1,462 Apartments for rent in Norristown, PA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norristown (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norristown (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norristown (2)
- Norristown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Norristown Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Norristown Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Norristown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Norristown Apartments with Parking (12)
- Norristown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Norristown Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Norristown Furnished Apartments (3)
- Norristown Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Eagleville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Wales Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Devon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ambler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Norristown?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Norristown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norristown?
Once an agricultural hub of Pennsylvania, Norristown now offers residents a good mix of urban and tree lined streets only six miles from the City of Brotherly Love.
Norristown is just 6 miles away from Philly and definitely close enough to grab a cheesesteak or a pretzel, but far enough away to offer a bit more house for your money. The people of Norristown are what make it special, and it is truly an international city, town, borough, or whatever else you refer to it as. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Norristown offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Norristown. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Norristown can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.