245 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lansdale, PA
- Lansdale Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lansdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lansdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lansdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lansdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lansdale Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lansdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lansdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lansdale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lansdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lansdale (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lansdale (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lansdale (1)
- North Wales Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Montgomeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brittany Farms-The Highlands Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ambler Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Harleysville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sellersville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Perkasie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Meeting Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Norristown Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lansdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lansdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lansdale?
Lansdale, PA is a small, suburban version of its big sister, Philadelphia. The Fresh Prince of Landsdale just doesn't quite have the same ring, though.
Around 16,269 people call the borough of Lansdale home. The number is between 50 and 60 thousand people if you include the neighboring townships that all share the same zip code. Lansdale is roughly 3.1 miles wide and lots of parks, trails, and ease of travel into Philadelphia all make Lansdale a great place to live. It's a little like a French bulldog - a small town feel with big city attitude. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lansdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lansdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lansdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.