572 Apartments for rent in Downingtown, PA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Downingtown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Downingtown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Downingtown Apartments with Garages (5)
- Downingtown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Downingtown Apartments with Parking (8)
- Downingtown Apartments with Pools (5)
- Downingtown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Downingtown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Downingtown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lionville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Exton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Chester Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Coatesville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Malvern Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Spring City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Royersford Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chester Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sanatoga Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Downingtown?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Downingtown?
Downingtown can be called home of The Blob, which was filmed in and around the town. You can even still eat at the Downingtown Diner that was featured in the movie, although it's not the exact same diner nowadays.
A bustling industrial town that sits just a bit outside of Philadelphia, Downingtown is home to around 7,900 residents. Given its location along main routes, it is a great jumping-off point for those who want to spend time in Philadelphia and the business and industry of the area, but also want to keep it at an arm's length. It has a solid community base, with plenty of leisure options close by. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Downingtown renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.