448 Apartments for rent in Downingtown, PA with Garages
- Downingtown Accessible Apartments (2)
- Downingtown Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Downingtown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Downingtown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Downingtown Apartments with Parking (5)
- Downingtown Apartments with Pools (3)
- Downingtown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Downingtown Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Downingtown Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Exton Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Chester Apartments with Garages (7)
- Coatesville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Malvern Apartments with Garages (3)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Royersford Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pottstown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Devon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Collegeville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Downingtown?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Downingtown?
Downingtown can be called home of The Blob, which was filmed in and around the town. You can even still eat at the Downingtown Diner that was featured in the movie, although it's not the exact same diner nowadays.
A bustling industrial town that sits just a bit outside of Philadelphia, Downingtown is home to around 7,900 residents. Given its location along main routes, it is a great jumping-off point for those who want to spend time in Philadelphia and the business and industry of the area, but also want to keep it at an arm's length. It has a solid community base, with plenty of leisure options close by. See more
Downingtown apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.