529 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hillsboro, OR
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hillsboro (27)
- Hillsboro Accessible Apartments (10)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Garages (59)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Parking (67)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Pools (21)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Hillsboro Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Hillsboro Luxury Apartments (72)
- Hillsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hillsboro (31)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hillsboro (24)
- Aloha 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Oak Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bethany 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cornelius 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beaverton 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Cedar Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Slope 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Forest Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- King City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Hillsboro?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Hillsboro?
How expensive are studio apartments in Hillsboro?
As the fifth largest city in Oregon, Hillsboro is home to a large amount of tech companies, being commonly known as the "Silicon Forest". Who needs a valley when you have so much more greenery in a forest?
Located just 20 minutes outside the city of Portland, Hillsboro is home to an average of 92,000 people. The climate is like most of the Northwest, with an average of 160 days filled with rain. On the upside, this type of weather allows the many vineyards in and around Hillsboro to produce some of the Northwest’s tastiest wines. Farmer’s markets, state parks and farms are still abundant throughout the outskirts of the city. With the huge jump in technology jobs, more families are relocating to Hillsboro’s neighborhoods from all around the country, although parts of the city are still filled with a young and hip crowd. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Hillsboro are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Hillsboro near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Hillsboro that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.