38 Apartments in Hayesville
- Hayesville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hayesville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hayesville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hayesville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hayesville Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hayesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hayesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hayesville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Four Corners 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Keizer 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Salem 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Independence 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Monmouth 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- McMinnville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Newberg 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Dallas 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Albany 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Wilsonville 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
The city of Hayesville, Oregon is home to a large section of the beautiful Willamette River - one of the largest natural bodies of water in the entire state. The river is also home to a traditional holiday ship parade in the winter.
Hayesville is a close suburb of the city of Salem, Oregon, but it is still just outside its borders so Hayesville is considered its own distinct entity. Back in 2010, the population was just 18,000, but is growing quickly -- right now there's enough room for everyone, but that could change if people keep moving here! The general vibe of the Hayesville community is one of a laid-back small town with friendly people. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Hayesville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Hayesville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.