743 Apartments for rent in Cedar Hills, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cedar Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cedar Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cedar Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cedar Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cedar Hills?
Cedar Hills, OR: it's an icon of post-WWII boom times that's also a modern suburb. Construction started out here in 1946, right after the war ended. When construction wrapped up on the original neighborhood in 1961, it was the largest single-tract construction project in the Western United States.
The census-designated place of Cedar Hills has changed boundaries over the years. Part of the original area has been annexed by the city of Beaverton, and part still falls under a Portland address. So it's literally all over the place. The Sunset Highway (U.S. 26) formed the north boundary, while the other edges were less defined. These days, Cedar Mills on the north side of 26 is also thought of as part of the same community by many. The north-south Highway 217 goes through the middle. Since its inception, Cedar Hills has been seen as a highly desired place to live, and prices on house rentals reflect that. The nearby areas have filled in somewhat, and the population has grown, but the entire region remains committed to green space and environmental protection. Think of it as Portlandia meets American Suburbia -- some of that great "weird" vibe stirred in with what is understood to be classic suburban life. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cedar Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.