1,736 Apartments for rent in Upper Arlington, OH with Balconies
- Upper Arlington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Upper Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Upper Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Worthington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hilliard Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (345)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Powell Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Whitehall Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gahanna Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Upper Arlington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Upper Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Upper Arlington?
Located in the shadow of a major city (Columbus) and university (Ohio State), Upper Arlington, Ohio, holds its own with its idyllic small-town feel. It's also the breeding ground of uber-talented individuals. You know, people like Jack Nicklaus, Chris Spielman, and George Smoot, to name a few. So if New York is the concrete jungle where dreams are made of, you can bet those dreams were born and bred from somewhere else -- and Upper Arlington’s a good guess.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Upper Arlington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.