589 Accessible Apartments for rent in Solon, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Solon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Solon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Solon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Solon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Solon Apartments with Parking (4)
- Solon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Solon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Solon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Solon Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Orange Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woodmere Accessible Apartments (2)
- Macedonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beachwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- University Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hudson Accessible Apartments (1)
- Streetsboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Solon?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Solon?
Paving the way: Solon, Ohio was one of the first cities to use a zoning plan in its development.
Solon, OH, is located southeast of Cleveland and is a suburb of around 23,000 residents. The town was rated as the "Third Best Place to Live in the United States" by Money Magazine in 2011. Solon (pronounced Sew-lun) is known for its easy access to highways, its wide selection of new single-family homes and as the headquarters of several corporations. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Solon with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Solon. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.