785 Apartments for rent in Pickerington, OH with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pickerington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pickerington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pickerington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Pickerington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pickerington Apartments with Parking (9)
- Pickerington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pickerington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pickerington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Pools (1)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- Groveport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Gahanna Apartments with Pools (2)
- New Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (143)
- Westerville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Pools (9)
- Grove City Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pickerington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pickerington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pickerington?
"You dream of Columbus / With your maps and your beautiful charts / You dream of Columbus / With an ache in your travelling heart" - Mary Black
Pickerington is a city in Fairfield and Franklin counties in the central region of Ohio. It has a population of 18,291 according to the U.S. census and packs all those folks into 11.1 square miles of land. It's essentially a suburb of Columbus, and the folks who live here get to take advantage of all that Columbus has to offer. The people of Pickerington pride themselves on their friendliness, and you'll experience it firsthand if you're planning on renting an apartment in this cozy Midwestern town. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pickerington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pickerington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.