269 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Perrysburg, OH
- Perrysburg Accessible Apartments (4)
- Perrysburg Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Perrysburg Apartments with Garages (8)
- Perrysburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Perrysburg Apartments with Parking (8)
- Perrysburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Perrysburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Perrysburg (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Perrysburg (2)
- Maumee Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Toledo Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Sylvania Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Temperance Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oregon Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Woodhaven Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Romulus Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ann Arbor Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Perrysburg?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Perrysburg?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Perrysburg?
"Meet me in the evening where the river is low. Meet me on the waters of the Ohio." (-- Patty Griffin)
Perrysburg is a city in Wood County, Ohio, with a population of 20,623. It sits along the Maumee River and is effectively a suburb of Toledo, which surpassed it in size many years ago. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Perrysburg should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Perrysburg may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Perrysburg. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.